Monday, March 11, 2013

Charlotte's Web Baby Shower






A special little cousin of mine is about to have a special little baby girl. So, of course, we had to throw her a special little baby shower. A Charlotte's Web themed baby shower! We had so much fun creating this and putting it together. I just can't even tell you. 

Below are the sweet invitations we sent out. I edited out all of our contact information for obvious reasons, but I just love them! 






And then the cake. Just a little strawberry cake from Gabriel's and I threw on some wildflowers, but I loved the end result. Especially the little hen nested nearby. Isn't she great?







We added in some farm animals here and there along with burlap covered books.










And we had to have a Charlotte! I made her with a styrofoam ball, black paint, pipe cleaners and googly eyes and hung her over the buffet table.









Perhaps my favorite detail, was the chalkboard turned spider web. Instead of "Some Pig" as Charlotte says it in the book, we will have us "Some Baby" when our little Charlotte gets here!






post signature

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff! I'm helping my wife out a bit with a friends shower. Do you know where I could get a template form of that invite?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff! I'm helping my wife out a bit with a friends shower. Do you know where I could get a template form of that invite?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! We are doing a end of novel celebration Thursday morning now that we are finished with Charlotte's Web. Is there any way to get the template for the invitation?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips