Monday, January 28, 2013

Natural Selections: Driftwood

So I know the buzz is all about pallet wood right now, the current love affair of the DIY world. But for me, pallet wood is just that, a love affair. It's like when Zack Morris would start dating someone new... It would be all good and well, but we all knew he would end up with his first, true love, Kelly Kapowski. Well folks, my Kelly Kapowski is driftwood. Though I may venture into the pallet wood trend for a while, and enjoy doing so, I will always come back to my first love, driftwood.

Here are some of my favorite uses for driftwood.

via OceanSwept


via S.R. Gambrel


via All Driftwood Furniture


via The Rubbish Revival


I mean seriously, these people are artists.

Driftwood out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips